•A pre-admission orientation meeting between parents, child and school teacher is scheduled at a mutually convenient time.
•Children are accepted on first come, first serve basis.
•The child’s space is confirmed on fulfillment of all admission requirements
For admission into primary one, the child must:
- Be at least five years old by inception
- Pass a written test
- Pass an oral interview.
For admission into higher classes the child must:
- Be successful at an entrance examination.
- Present reports from the former school
- Be the right age for the class for which admission is being sought.
OFFER OF ADMISSION/SELECTION
This will depend on:
- Availability of space
- Discretion of the examination board